Continuing Education Scholarship Reimbursements
Do you need training to allow your business and staff to be more successful?
If so, the Farragut West Knox Chamber would love to help YOU!
For years, the Chamber’s Executive Board has reviewed and approved upwards of 150 Continuing Education Scholarships to member businesses in amounts up to $500. These scholarships are funded by proceeds from our Enterprise Club members and our large-scale fundraising efforts, including our Annual Auction.
Various types of education may qualify, whether required by your industry or whether it’s relevant material that could help take your employees and business to the next level.
Think about it: Does a staff member need additional software-training? Did you discover an industry-specific conference opportunity? Ongoing CEU requirements? Could the team benefit from soft-skills seminars on topics like communication, conflict resolution or time management? Or is someone back in school pursuing a post-secondary degree? ALL of these may qualify! In order to apply:
- Business must be a Farragut West Knox Chamber of Commerce member in good standing for more than 1 year.
- Can apply for self OR an employee.
- Must complete and submit a Continuing Education Scholarship application (please be sure to disclose all associated expenses with the training AND submit all required statements). Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (865) 671-2409 or mailed to FWKCC Executive Board / 11826 Kingston Pike, Suite 110 / Knoxville, TN 37934.
- Scholarships are reviewed by the Executive Board at their earliest meeting opportunity. Notification of scholarship award is communicated shortly thereafter to the applicant. Generally, scholarships are award quarterly.
- All scholarships for training awarded as reimbursement. Business/Applicant must submit proof of completed training before receipt of scholarship.
- At this time, scholarships are intended for tuition costs only. Travel and other related costs themselves are not eligible for reimbursement (please disclose these costs as per the application in order to aid the Executive Board in their decision).