The Chamber’s Ambassador Committee is made up of volunteers from active member businesses. Ambassadors meet once monthly and provide outreach to local businesses that can benefit from becoming Chamber members, as well as personally delivering New Member Packets, greeting guests at each weekly networking, celebrating new businesses at Ribbon Cuttings and providing ongoing mentoring and assistance to existing members.
As part of this committee, Ambassadors develop new business contacts in the Farragut West Knox area and beyond while increasing community-wide recognition for themselves and the companies they represent on a weekly basis.
If you are a representative of a current member business and have been actively participating in our Chamber for at least six months, becoming an Ambassador may be a great fit for you. Call (865) 675-7057 or email Committee Chairs, Beverly Kobus (email@example.com) OR Cara Knapp (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more.
Current ambassadors include:
- Cara Knapp, 2020 Committee Co-Chair, oysk3 architects
- Beverly Kobus, 2020 Committee Co-Chair, BK Lash & Skin Boutique
- Adam Freitag, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Cody Barnes, Young Professionals Liaison, First Citizens Bank
- Naoko Blue, Naoko Blue & Associates
- Natasha Bohannon, First Citizens Bank
- Angela Bridges, Cumulus Media, WIVK 107.7 / NewsTalk 98.7 / WNML 99.1
- Christine Dean, Board Liaison, His Security, LLC
- John Haney, NAI Koella RM Moore
- Daniel Maw, FASTSIGNS
- Colby McLemore, Colby’s Photography
- Daniel Monday, Slamdot, Inc.
- Marianne Morse, Mary Kay
- Sharon Nicole, SouthEast Bank Farragut
- Peyton Otis, Northwestern Mutual
- Zan Schriver, Volunteer Ministry Center
- Tom Sharp, ViaMedia
- Arlene Weinstein, Arlene’s Fun Travel
- Eric Whitener, The Knox Fox Real Estate Group