The Chamber’s Ambassador Committee is made up of volunteers from active member businesses. Our Ambassadors meet once monthly and provide outreach to local businesses that can benefit from becoming Chamber members, as well as personally delivering New Member Packets, greeting guests at each weekly networking, celebrating new businesses at Ribbon Cuttings and providing ongoing mentoring and assistance to existing members.
As part of this committee, Ambassadors develop new business contacts in the Farragut West Knox area and beyond while increasing community-wide recognition for themselves and the companies they represent on a weekly basis.
If you are a representative of a current member business and have been actively participating in our Chamber for at least six months, becoming an Ambassador may be a great fit for you. Call (865) 675-7057 or email Julie Blaylock at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Current ambassadors include:
- Adam Freitag, Committee Chair, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Naoko Blue, Naoko Blue & Associates
- Natasha Bohannon, BB&T Farragut
- Angela Bridges, Cumulus Media, WIVK 107.7 / NewsTalk 98.7 / WNML 99.1
- Christine Dean, His Security, LLC
- John Haney, NAI Koella RM Moore
- Andrew Hartung, Hartung Tax & Accounting, PLLC
- Beverly Kobus, BK Lash & Skin Boutique
- Tony Langenderfer, Smyrna Ready Mix
- Hannah Lynch, Hampton Inn & Suites at Turkey Creek
- Daniel Maw, FASTSIGNS
- Colby McLemore, Colby’s Photography
- Daniel Monday, Slamdot, Inc.
- Lisa Monnig, Paramount Land & Title
- Marianne Morse, Mary Kay
- Sharon Nicole, SouthEast Bank Farragut
- Tom Sharp, ViaMedia
- Marci Stiles, Grayson BMW
- Brandon Sykes, FirstBank Farragut
- Arlene Weinstein, Arlene’s Fun Travel
- Eric Whitener, Fox & Whitener Real Estate Solutions