Continuing Education Grants
Do you need training to allow your business and staff to be more successful?
If so, the Farragut West Knox Chamber would love to help!
For years, the Chamber’s Executive Board has reviewed and approved upwards of 130 Continuing Education Scholarships to member businesses in amounts up to $500. These scholarships are funded by proceeds from our Enterprise Club members and our large-scale fundraising efforts, including our Annual Auction.
Does a staff member need software-training? Industry-specific conference opportunity? Ongoing CEU requirements? Or is someone back in school pursuing a post-secondary degree? ALL of these may qualify! In order to apply:
- Must be a Farragut West Knox Chamber of Commerce member in good standing for more than 1 year.
- Must complete and submit a Continuing Education Scholarship application (please be sure to disclose all associated expenses with the training AND submit all required statements). Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (865) 671-2409 or mailed to FWKCC Executive Board / 11826 Kingston Pike, Suite 110 / Knoxville, TN 37934.
- Scholarships are reviewed by the Executive Board at their earliest meeting opportunity. Notification of scholarship award is communicated shortly thereafter to the applicant. Generally, scholarships are award quarterly.
- All scholarships for training are awarded as a reimbursement. Business/Applicant must submit proof of completed training before receipt of scholarship.
- At this time, scholarships are intended for tuition costs only. Travel and other related costs themselves are not eligible for reimbursement (please disclose these costs as per the application in order to aid the Executive Board in their decision).