Membership in the Farragut • West Knox Chamber of Commerce is a sound investment. Sign Me Up!
Here are just a few of the benefits that our members enjoy.
- Access to Continuing Education Grants Program for employees of members in good standing.
- Dozens of networking opportunities with approximately 700 Chamber members.
- Access to free Tennessee Small Business Development Center (TSBDC) business counseling services (see below).
- Buy One Get One Free offer, for New Members, for an ad in the farragutpress and Shopper News.
- Two free listings in the printed Chamber Business Directory, distributed to thousands of area households and businesses .
- One free listing in the online Chamber Business Directory, available on this Web site.
- Numerous advertising opportunities and mailing labels, available through the Chamber office.
- Reduced rates on registration fees for seminars and educational events!
- Conference room rental at the Chamber office, and other useful services that most small businesses cannot afford to do on their own. For a small fee, set considerably below current market rates, members may use the Chamber’s conference room space. The conference room can comfortably accommodate 8-10 persons and rents for $50 for a half day (up to four hours) or $75 for a full day (4-8 hours). It will be offered to members on a space-available, first-come, first-served basis.
- Outstanding value for your membership investment dollar. Consult our current dues structure.
Tennessee Small Business Development Centers
Chamber members also have access to the Tennessee Small Business Development Centers.